COVID & Vaccine updates
Fill form below to receive official Covid-19 updates through SMS.
Things to Know:
FEMA/State Fair Vaccine Events: Individuals 16+ can call the hotline to schedule a vaccine appointment now IF they reside in the following zip codes:
Ramsey County Zip Codes in HIGH SVI: 55101, 55102, 55103, 55104, 55106, 55107, 55113, 55117, 55118, 55119, 55130, 55144, 55146, 55155
Hennepin County Zip Codes in HIGH SVI: 55404, 55405, 55407, 55408, 55409, 55467, 55454, 55455, 55411, 55412, 55414, 55415, 55420, 55422, 55423, 55425, 55428, 55429, 55430, 55344, 54435, 55445, 55454, 55455
You will need to call the COVID-19 Hotline M-F 8:00am-8:00pm Sat-Sun 10:00am-2:00pm to schedule an appointment. Please have health insurance information handy, IF you do not have it you WILL still receive an appointment.
- As Minnesotans become eligible for the vaccine, they will still make appointments directly through a registered vaccinator at this time. But the Connector is an easy way for Minnesotans to stay updated about their eligibility and find opportunities to get a shot once it’s their turn.
- Minnesotans age 65+ who sign up with the Vaccine Connector will also be automatically included in the selection process for appointments at state-run community vaccination sites.
- This tool is an important step toward connecting all Minnesotans with the vaccine, but unfortunately vaccine supply remains extraordinarily limited. The supply from the federal government simply does not come close to meeting the demand in Minnesota.
- The Minnesota COVID-19 Vaccine Connector helps Minnesotans know where vaccine is in the state, find out when they are eligible to get it, and connect them to a vaccine opportunity near them — no matter where they live or their personal circumstances and will improve our ability to reach communities of color.
- We’ve developed a reliable and stable network of different ways Minnesotans can get vaccinated. We’ve mobilized health care systems, local pharmacies, federally qualified health centers, local hospitals, local public health, and state-run community vaccination sites to meet Minnesotans where they are and make sure everyone will have somewhere to go when it’s their turn and we get enough doses from the federal government.
- The Vaccine Connector will connect Minnesotans to that network once it’s their turn for a shot.
Latest updates from the officials